Udyam Registration - Get Online MSME Registration In India |

Today's Offer

Best Udyam Registration Package

₹1499   ₹999
All inclusive

Avail offer within 24 hrs.


Recognized By Start-Up India
REG Number : DIPP48361
Home / Licensing Services / Udyam Registration

Udyam Registration

Get your Udyam Registration in the fastest possible manner.

5.0
About This Plan How It's Done Information Guide FAQs Reviews

Today's Offer

Best Udyam Registration Package

₹1499   ₹999
All inclusive

Avail offer within 24 hrs.


Recognized By Start-Up India
REG Number : DIPP48361

About This Plan

This Plan especially apply for msme registration / udyam registration at affordable fees. register your business in msme get all benifits of Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises our online portal help for online MSME Udyam Registration and obtaining a udyam certificate in India . 





How It's Done

> Buy our package

> Expert will Connect

> Upload Documents

> Generate MSME UAN

> Get MSME Certificate

 






Information Guide

> Pan card of Concern Person

> Aadhaar card of Concern Person

> Email & number of Concern Person

> Address of office / Plant

Bank details of firm 


FAQs

What is MSME Registration


GST registered MSMEs can get a 2% interest subsidy from the government for incremental loans of Rs 1 crore under the MSMEs credit scheme, In a developing country like India,the MSMEs industries are the backbone of the economy.The MSMEs sector contributes to 45% of India's Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India's Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units in the country and more than 6000 typesWhen these industries grow, the country's economy grows as a whole and prospers.

 

Who can apply for msme Registration?

MSME ( Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises ) registration or Udyam  registration can be obtained by following type of business entity:

1. Proprietorship firm 2. Partnership Firm 3. Limited Liability Partnership 4. Hindu Undivided Family 5. Private Limited Company 6. Public Limited Company 7. Society / NGO / Trust 8.Self Help Groups



Average Rating 4.6

Reviews

MyronMow
5.0

personal ads free free chatting for marriage

Write a Reviews
How do you rate our service?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *